Friday, March 1, 2013

February Wrap-Up and March TBR

February went by so fast!  Luckily I managed to get a good amount of books read.

The books I managed to read:

-Unremembered by Jessica Brody
-Hysteria by Megan Miranda
-Also Known As by Robin Benway
-Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
-Irresistible by Liz Bankes
-Splintered by A.G. Howard
-Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton
-The Devil's Triangle by Toni De Palma (Review to come)
-Looking for Alaska by John Green (Review to come)

I highly recommend Splintered by A.G. Howard.  Incredible storytelling and imagery!

The books I will definitely read in March (for review):



The books I hope to get to (list may change depending on mood):



Last month I also began weekly discussion posts called That's What Chey Said.
So far I've written about rejection, love interests in YA, disappointment and pressure.

I've also listed two giveaways open to US/CAN residents.
-Unremembered by Jessica Brody (Ends March 5th)
-Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton (Ends March 15th)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great job! You've read a good amount of books :D I'm very excited for Unremembered and I'm reading Splintered at the moment. I can't wait to read Poison <3 Sounds great. Spellcaster, Mila 2.0 and the nightmare affair are also interesting.

    Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading Splintered for myself. March looks like it's going to have some good reviews. I'm really curios to see how a few of those book are, especially Poison and The Nightmare Affair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read or have read like 90% of the books you have up there! I really want to read Blaze, Splintered, Going Vintage, and Unremembered like right now! Statistical Prob. was cute, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete