Saturday, March 9, 2013

In My Mailbox #71

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren

This was one of the best weeks I've had in a long time, and of course, receiving more books made it even better!  


Review
-Requiem by Lauren Oliver
-Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
(Finished copies from HarperTeen)

(Finished copies from Simon & Schuster)

Won
-Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
-Erasing Time by C.J. Hill
-Everbound by Brodi Ashton
(ARCs from Rachel @ The Annex)

-Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
(Finished copy from Christen @ Goldilox and the Three Weres)

Of course, I couldn't hold off on reading Requiem or Delirium Stories, so I read them immediately.  I actually really loved them both and I'm very grateful that HarperCollins sent them to me, otherwise I would have been waiting a while to finish one of my favorite series.  I also began Spellcaster and I can already tell this will probably become another favorite.  Look out for reviews of those this weekend / upcoming week!


Look at how beautiful these covers are!  Seriously, this picture doesn't do them any justice.  They've got that velvety matte touch and some parts shine when they hit the light.  I'm in love.  Although I have no idea why I received these, I'm thankful to get the opportunity to read all 15 of the stories because I never got the chance to as a kid.  

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

15 comments:

  1. I'm shocked my keyboard still works because of all the drool on it. Ok, that sounds weird but I could help falling in love and drooling over those Oz covers!

    Spellcaster sounds like a book I'll fall in love with, not very good considering my heart might explode if I fall in love with another book...

    I think I'll start the Delirium series soon, everyone seems to love those books.

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I have heard recently about the delirium stories and have no idea what they are about. I also need to finish the trilogy and do that by reading Requiem soon!!

    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I didn't know the Delirium short stories will be available in a paperback, how awesome! I can't wait to read Requiem, I hope you love all your books and are having a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the OZ collection!! Looks like we got the same packages from Harper---I'm so excited for Requiem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OZ! So jelly! :D Spellcaster! Enjoy all the goodies. Happy Reading :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I got Requiem too! And its awesome that they are publishing the short stories by Lauren Oliver finally in hard copy form! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/03/imm-17-arc-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! We got a few of the same books! And you got some other awesome ones too I am dying to get! Happy reading!
    Also, love the blog! New GFC follower!
    -Andy
    @ Escape To New Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Requiem this week as well and just...OH MY GOD. That's really all I can say. Everbound was fantastic as well!


    Thanks for stopping by my IMM/StS!

    Hope to chat with you soon!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul and congrats on the win. The Oz books look interesting I will have to check them out.

    Thanks for stopping by my haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I still haven't started the Delirium series, but I definitely need to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Oz books by L. Frank Baum are beautiful! I just saw the new Oz movie, but was a bit underwhelmed by it.

    I almost picked up Spellcaster this past week, but decided to wait because I have soooo many other books i want to read.

    Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow great set of books! I didn't know there were that many Oz books. I just saw the new movie today. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany S
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you had a great book week! I can't wait to read Requiem, I can't believe my luck when I got it in the mail. I hope you love UNRAVELING as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by my blog :).
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - Book Haul & Blog News

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those OZ covers are amazing! The rest of your haul is as well!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh those Oz covers are gorgeous! Nice collection :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete