Saturday, March 23, 2013

In My Mailbox #73

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren


Won
-Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
-Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
(Signed, from Jen @ At Random)

Review
-Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen and Faith Erin Hicks
(Graphic novel from First Second Books)

-The Key & The Flame by Claire M. Caterer
(Unsolicited finished copy from Margaret K. McElderry)


Netgalley
-Manicpixiedreamgirl by Tom Leveen
(Requested for review by author)

-Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
(eGalley from Flux)

I have no idea what's up with the random unsolicited books coming from S&S lately, but I'm kind of loving it. The Key & The Flame sounds like something I'd totally read, and plan to...if only I had the time to spread the word about it before/around the time of its release.  Unfortunately, my April schedule is jam-packed, so it looks like it'll be a while!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

By the way, I'm holding an international giveaway for an ARC of Spellcaster by Claudia Gray.  Click here to enter!

11 comments:

  1. Nice week! I love getting surprise books in the mail!

    Here's my IMM
    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh those are awesome books! I haven't read Rampant but I heard it is pretty awesome
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! I haven't read Rampant yet but I've been planning to soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books for you this week! I have seen Some Quite Place around a lot lately. I am going to have to look into it. I love the cover. Happy Reading!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul! It looks like you've got some brilliant books, I hope you enjoy them. Rampant and Ascendant look really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, The Key and the Flame looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Key and the Flame looks REALLY good and interesting. I love the cover. You've got some interesting books here. Great haul!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo I've had Rampant on my TBR list for a while..something about unicorns just seems interesting. :P What's S&S?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy! They all look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you won and recieved some great books this week. The Key & The Flame looks like a great MG book! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox! I have Rampant and Ascendant in my TBR pile!

    Here's my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete