Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #71

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on! 

Title: Elegy
Author: Tara Hudson
Release Date: June 4th,  2013
Publisher: HarperTeen

A stalker ghost, misguided Seers, and spellbinding wraiths—Amelia Ashley has faced them all. Now her greatest hope is to spend the rest of her afterlife with her living boyfriend, Joshua. But the demonic forces return to give her an ultimatum: turn herself over to the darkness or watch them murder one living person per week until she does. 

Amelia fears she might really be doomed, until the forces of light give her another option. She can join them in their quest to gather souls, with a catch: Once she joins them, she can never see Joshua again. 

Faced with impossible choices, Amelia decides to take her afterlife into her own hands—and fight back.

I've read and enjoyed the previous books in this series, Hereafter and Arise, so I would love to see what happens to Amelia next!

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday? 

Also, if you're interested, I'm holding a giveaway for Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton until March 15th.  Hurry and enter while it's still running!

6 comments:

  1. I liked the previous books, Herafter and Arise, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. The cover looks amazing. Great pick!

    My WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the synopsis and the cover! Looking forward to it! Thanks.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Hereafter, but I haven't gotten too Arise yet. o.O Great pick, Chey! (:

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! your pick, an interesting cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_1088.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, it will be interesting to see how so many plot elements hold together.

    I'll be very interested to see your review.
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete