Saturday, March 2, 2013

In My Mailbox #70

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren


Won
(Finished copy and owl notepad from Katie @ Call Me Crazy)

-Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
(Signed copy from Making The Grade and author)

-The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
(Signed ARC from Amy @ DJ Librarian Dishes)

-The Ghost at Widower's Pond by Karen Chilton
(Signed copies from Making The Grade and author)

-Asunder by Jodi Meadows
-Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
(ARC and finished copy from Bonnie @ Sweet Tidbits)

Review


-Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce
(ebook from Netgalley and Bloomsbury USA)

-Chemistry by Jodi Lamm
(ebook from author)

I am so, so excited to finally have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight as well as Incarnate and Asunder!  You can bet I'll be getting to those soon!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

By the way, there are just a few more days to enter to win my ARC of Unremembered by Jessica Brody.  I'm also giving away a copy of Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton!

16 comments:

  1. I loved the Incarnate series! Crown of Embers and the Statistic Probability of Love at First Sight were amazing too....hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books, I'm jealous! :) And the owl notebook is the cuteeest thing I've ever seen <33

    Enjoy reading them all! ^^

    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got so many awesome books this week! Yay!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week!! I Loved Incarnate!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, you were lucky with all these awesome wins!! Hope you enjoy them all if you haven't read some of them yet!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great book haul week! hope you enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic haul this week. Congrats on all the wins. I really want to grab Incarnate, it looks like a great series. Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asunder! Love the cover :D Happy reading! You have loads to read for this month.

    -Dannielle
    http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2013/03/goddess-offerings-14-stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Statistical Probability, Asunder, and Incarnate! Enjoy all your great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I really need to get a copy from Crown of Embers. I freaking loved The girl of fire and thorns. I also need to get started in Incarnate and I can't wait to read The statistical...

    Happy reading!
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Statistical Probability was one of my favorite books I read last year. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great batch of books! I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm seeing a lot of the Jackson Dawes book this week and I kind of want to read it but I am seriously afraid of cancer books. That's a tough topic for me to touch. I think I will wait and see some reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome you won The Crown of Embers. I really enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wanting to read Incarnate. I hope I could read it! Now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, all the pretties <3 I really liked The Statistical Probability, and I've heard great things about Something Like Normal and Incarnate. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete