Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week we're listing the top ten favorite books from our childhood.
For some reason, most of the books on my list are the ones I remember from kindergarten, but I still get excited when I see them in the stores.
1. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
3. Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
4. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.
and John Archambault
5. Corduroy by Don Freeman
6. Everyone Poops by Taro Gomi
(Pretty sure someone bought it for my mom and I ended up taking it to share the humor with my best friend.)
7. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
8. The Junie B. Jones series by Barbara Park
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
10. Holes by Louis Sachar
My 5th grade teacher read this book to us every day and even gave each of us our own copies. It's one of my fondest memories of that year.
Thanks for stopping by! What books do you have on your top ten?
P.S. Only 10 more days to enter my giveaway for your book of choice from The Book Depository! The link is in the sidebar, if you're interested! :)