Thursday, December 8, 2011

Follow Friday #6

Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?


This question is a pretty difficult one to answer, because all of my friends and family are different.  I don't even think that some of them enjoy reading!  *gasp!*  But I'll try my best to find the top books I'd give according to what I think their taste is.





Hmm, after some long and hard thought about what books almost everyone might be able to enjoy, I've decided on Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion.  I loved this book and I think it would be a great one for both genders, young and old.





If I feel that they genuinely wouldn't enjoy this one, I'd choose from a list of my favorite books, because they're just too good not to share.  The list of alternatives include:



-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
-Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
-Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
-Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
and
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget, there's only one more week left to enter my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!  :) 

13 comments:

  1. I loved Mara Dyer. I'm a new follower.
    http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Warm Bodies was a very thought provoking book. Also loved Before Fall.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Warm Bodies. Hopping through.
    New follower for FF.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I Fall is such a great choice! And Mara & 13 Reasons Why are totally on my TBR pile! Happy #FF (new follower) and Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Warm Bodies is one of my favorites as well. I'm so glad to see it here.

    Please stop by The Nocturnal Library. for #FF.
    Make sure to enter the giveaway as well, if you're interested in Aussie YA.

    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Warm Bodies, thank you for the recommendation.

    Thanks for stopping by, old follower here for the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thirteen Reasons Why is a must read! I've heard amazing thing about Before I Fall; I need to check it soon! Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Warm Bodies, but it looks cool. Also, props on your list of alternatives. Both Mara Dyer and The Perks of Being a Wallflower are on my Christmas list, but I love both Lauren Oliver and Jay Asher. Both os those books are awesome!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (old follower, but followed on Twitter!)
    <a href="http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-11.html”>My Follow Friday</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, lots of great books (that I need read!) that you mentioned!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to read Warm Bodies. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOH! I just bought Warm Bodies! I hear such ridiculously amazing things, then found a copy for $5! And I'm dying (seriously. DYING.) to read the UNbecoming of Mara Dyer! I hear such amazing things!

    FABULOUS picks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read that yet, I have to see if my library has it! Thank you for following me, I'm following back! I'm really for solid numbers today, follower 280 on yours, 100 on another, and 150 on another!

    http://abookywonderland.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday2.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still need to read Warm Bodies! I keep meaning to, but it keeps getting bumped down.

    ReplyDelete