Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday #9

Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?


Oh, the things I could do to improve my blog...
I really need to read more, review more, and plan more.  I'd like to post more than the occasional review or meme, I just never know what to post that would be worthwhile.  



I usually read a book a week, which is horrible when you think of how long a week is.  I've never been much of a planner when it comes to blogging.  I just type up a post whenever I feel like it.  


Posting more often would also be a nice thing...and making more friends!  I feel like I only connect with a small amount of my followers and I'd love to change that!  Oh, two more things.  I'd like to start requesting more ARCs for review.  It's a bit terrifying to send those request emails but I have to do it to take my blog to the next level in the blogging community.  Lastly, I'd love to learn how to make my blog look better.  I wish I knew how to make my own templates!

I know I've barely posted in the past week, but that's because the holidays gave me an excuse to be lazy.  Thanks for stopping by, as always!  Feel free to leave a link below so I can check out your Follow Friday posts.  

12 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Sometimes I get so busy I don't have time to read, so I'll feel awful! Good luck with your resolutions!!

    Mine @ Feature and Follow Friday

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to review more. I finish a book, but I get so busy with other things that I forget to sit down and write my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I agree. I seriously don't review enough because I always procrastinate too much when I finish a book haha! I definitely want to make new blogger friends as well! I feel like I haven't tried hard enough to interact with my followers these past few months!

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's official. I'm still in love with your blog. :)
    Old follower, just stopping by.
    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. Requesting for an ARC is indeed a scary thing, will you be accepted or rejected, but it's definitely worth it! Good luck!

    Old follower stopping by!

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy : My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok to be lazy once in awhile and your blog looks fabulous ! I am totally unaware how to ask for advanced reader copies Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas, I hope you're successful with getting some ARCs!
    Good luck with your goals, from a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am now following your RSS. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas for your blog. I wish I could post more too.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier, I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, at one point, I planned out a general guideline for the week. It didn't work out so well. I could always try again.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now returning the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the follow, I'm following back. Good luck with your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete