Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

It is officially the beginning of December!  I can't believe how fast this year has passed already.  Only one more month and it'll be 2012!  (Good thing or bad?  You decide!)  

I have to say that Christmas is probably my favorite holiday.  I'm definitely not looking forward to all the snow and freezing cold temperatures, but I am looking forward to a number of things, which include:

-hot chocolate
-baking cookies
-warm blankets
-decorating the tree
-Christmas music
-Christmas movies
-cuddling with pets
-spending time with my family

I decided to make a small Christmas wishlist for Santa like I used to as a child, just a few short years ago (or so it seems...)




First on the list, a super cute pair of boots!
How can I live in Wisconsin and not own a pair of winter boots?  Beats me!  I'd really love a cute pair of moccasins/ faux fur ones like these.

My boyfriend wanted to buy them for me but as soon as he tried to, they were out of my size.  Boo!  Santa, do you think your elves can make these in a size 11 and send them my way?







Ahh!  Look how adorable this Totoro Kindle cover is!  I was looking for a random Kindle cover for this list but I've fallen in love.








Look at this nice bookcase from Ikea!
I'm running out of places to keep my beloved books!  This narrow bookshelf is the perfect size for my tiny, cluttered room.  I prefer black but that one's $20 more!  I'll just paint it if necessary.  





Of course, who would I be if I didn't ask Santa for some books?
(P.S. I already know Santa won't bring me any of these, but it's worth a try!)

-The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
-Sisters Red and Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
-Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
-Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
-Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
-Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
-Fateful by Claudia Grey
-The Iron King and The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa


Alright, that concludes my list!  There's really nothing I need this year (that I can think of), so I had a difficult time choosing what to put in this post.  Lol!  Who knows, maybe I'll add a little more to it throughout the month and send it to people who ask me what I'd like.  :P

What about you guys?  What items are on your wishlists?  Or better yet, what gifts do you plan on giving?  Tell me about your plans for the holidays!  
I'd love to hear from you.  :)


2 comments:

  1. OMG, that Kindle cover is fabulous! And so is your boyfriend, from the sounds of it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so cute?? And thank you! I'm sure he likes to think so. Hehe, jk, he's pretty great to me. :)

    ReplyDelete