Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #42


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by, Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on!


Title: The Diviners
Author: Libba Bray
Release Date: September 18th, 2012
Publisher: Little Brown for Young Readers


Evie O'Neill has been exiled from her boring old hometown and shipped off to the bustling streets of New York City--and she is pos-i-toot-ly thrilled. New York is the city of speakeasies, shopping, and movie palaces! Soon enough, Evie is running with glamorous Ziegfield girls and rakish pickpockets. The only catch is Evie has to live with her Uncle Will, curator of The Museum of American Folklore, Superstition, and the Occult--also known as "The Museum of the Creepy Crawlies." When a rash of occult-based murders comes to light, Evie and her uncle are right in the thick of the investigation. And through it all, Evie has a secret: a mysterious power that could help catch the killer--if he doesn't catch her first.

Words cannot even explain how excited I am to get my hands on this book. Here, just watch the trailer and you'll see why.
 

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm definitely waiting on this one. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one. I love the trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that She's venturing into historical fiction again. I loved A Great and Terrible Beauty and can't wait to read The Diviners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I can´t wait to read it! I loved the book trailer.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO excited for this one! Fantastic cover, fantastic setting,...fantastic author!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second time I have seen this one today, I can see why it looks great : )

    my WOW and international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove Libba Bray and I'm so excited for her new novel! I've heard only good things about it so far, so I can't wait! Great choice! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I love Libba Bray's novels and I can't wait to read this one. I really like the trailer as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick, I am so looking forward to reading this one!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete