Sunday, August 19, 2012

In My Mailbox #43

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren



Won
-Gone by Michael Grant
(Paperback from Aurora @ YA Sci-Fi and Fantasy)

-Partners in Crime (Sleuth or Dare #1) by Kim Harrington
-Sleepover Stakeout (Sleuth or Dare #2) by Kim Harrington
-Framed & Dangerous (Sleuth or Dare #3) by Kim Harrington
-Infinity (Numbers #3) by Rachel Ward
-Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
-The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
-Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
-Underworld (Abandon #2) by Meg Cabot
-Grim by Anna Waggener
-Across the Universe by Beth Revis
-Deadly Decendant (Nikki Glass #2) by Jenna Black
-Blood on the Bayou (Annabelle Lee #2) by Stacey Jay
-Changeling (Meta Wars #2) by Kelly Meding
-Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell #2) by Jenn Bennett
(Box of books from Donna @ Eve's Fan Garden)

Receiving boxes of books is one of the best things ever.  I've already read and reviewed Take a Bow, but I was excited to get a finished copy of it.  Also having reviewed Pandemonium, I'll be using this ARC for giveaway in the future.  Though I read mostly YA, the 4 adult urban fantasy books caught my interest but because they're all sequels, I can't read them yet, so I hope to get my hands on the first books (especially Stacey Jay's Annabelle Lee series).

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Great haul!! I've been curious about Grim---I'll wait to hear what you think of it! Pandemonium was fantastic, wasn't it?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Across the Universe this week too and I'm curious to see what you have to say about Pandemonium! I hope you enjoy all your books! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome luck with winning that box of books!

    Pandemonium is SUPER good. :-)

    Happy reading :-D

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. enjoy all

    i can't wait for reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, that's cute a huge haul you got this week. It's always nice to get a bx of books and it's cool that it's going to start you on some new series. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Pandemonium as well as The Forsaken. I hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete