Saturday, August 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #41

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren



Review
-Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
(Finished copy and swag from Tor Teen)

Won
-Drain You by M. Beth Bloom
(ARC from Pitch Dark)

-Saving June by Hannah Harrington
(Paperback and swag from Ashley @ What's Your Story?)

-Once by Anna Carey
(Finished copy from June @ Writing is a Blessing)

I can't even tell you guys how excited I was when I opened the package that contained Girl of Nightmares.  I actually squealed!  After reading Anna Dressed in Blood and being left with that cliffhanger, I had to find out what happens next.  I have no doubt that I'll be finishing the book very soon because it's just that good.  A huge thanks to Tor Teen for the best surprise ever!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?
BTW, I'm currently holding a giveaway you might want to check out!
-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (US/CAN only- ends 8/10)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! I cannot wait to read Girl of Nightmares!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been seeing a lot of people this week with Girl of Nightmares this week. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, my nose has been buried in books this past month. I didn't even notice Once had already been published. I need to pick that one up. Great haul this week!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Girl of Nightmares! Cannot wait to read that one! Happy reading!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl of Nightmares was amaaaaazing! :D Lovely stack of goodies...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee Saving June, so I can't wait to see what you think of it! Enjoy! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read Saving June AND Anna Dressed in Blood. Looks like a great week! Enjoy! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great haul and I can't believe you have a copy of Girl of Nightmares! Anna Dressed in Blood is a brilliant book!

    I hope you enjoy all of your books and heres my IMM - http://peeringoverthepages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    Happy Reading,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! ^^ Enjoy your books :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/showcase-sunday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I really want to start the Eve trilogy. It sounds pretty good and I love the color of all the covers!

    ReplyDelete