Saturday, August 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #42

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren



Won
-Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
(signed, from Tt @ Never Ending Stories)

-Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
(from Random Buzzers)

-Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
(from Harlequin Teen)

-Life, After by Sarah Darer Littman
-Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
(personalized with swag, from author)


-Surprise box full of Pretty Crooked swag
(from Willa, aka Elisa Ludwig)

Review


-Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
(ebook from St. Martin's Griffin)

I'm so completely psyched that I now own a signed copy of Under the Never Sky.  It was, without a doubt, the best book I've read this year.  If you want to read my raving review, I'll link it here.  Overall, I'd say that this week was pretty AWESOME.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. I remember earlier this year winning a signed copy of UTNS but I never received it. haha. Anyway great books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo you got Lullaby... nice! I thought Wake was pretty good. Enjoy your books!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you won some awesome stuff!! I still need to read Under the Never Sky, but I'm glad to hear you loved it! Flirting in Italian looks really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A signed copy - YAY! So awesome. I really liked UtNS, too. Also really liked FLIRTING IN ITALIAN and DARK KISS, so I hope you enjoy these (and the rest, of course, too). Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm hoping to read Under the Never Sky this month. I've heard that it's really good. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Flirting in Italian on my shelf, too. I haven't read it yet, though.

    ReplyDelete