Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Wrap-Up and August TBR

The books I managed to read:

-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
-Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown 
-Knee Deep by Jolene Perry
-Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
-The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
-Until I Die by Amy Plum
-A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
-Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
-Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

I didn't quite get to my 10 book goal for the month, but that's alright.  I plan to make up for it this month!

The books I will definitely read in August:






The books I hope to get to (list may change depending on mood):




3 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I'm also planning on reading Glitch and Over You this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Pushing the Limits, Second Chance Summer, and A Midsummer's Nightmare. Hope you have a good reading month in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPEEEEEEEEECHLESS! Chey, I LOVED this one. And Hemlock? Honestly, I think it's the bes ParanormalI've read all year. Not even kidding. I've also heard AMAZING things about My Life Next Door!

    ReplyDelete