Sunday, September 9, 2012

In My Mailbox #46

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren

Phew!  This was a busy week for me, but a slow week for my mailbox, so I didn't get much done with my blog and only managed to get two new books.  Hopefully things will speed up soon!


Won
-The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
(Signed ARC from Rochelle @ Books Like Stars)

-Every Day by David Levithan
(ARC from Random Buzzers)

I've been so into Steampunk lately, I can't wait to read The Dark Unwinding.  Also, I'm very excited to have won a copy of David Levithan's newest book.  I featured Every Day on a recent Waiting on Wednesday post, so imagine my excitement when this came in the mail!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I like the ARC cover of Dark Unwinding than its original cover? LOL Nice books you got this week, Chey. Hope you have fun reading them!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both look great. I'm reading Every Day right now :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! i LOVELOVE your artsy blogger heading, it's super awesome!
    Every Day by David Levithan is on my to be read list!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't gotten into Steampunk yet, but The Dark Unwinding is one of my must reads for this fall. I hope you like it! Can't wait to read your review!

    Hopeful reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for popping by my blog! I really want to get my hands on 'Every Day' I hope that you enjoy both your books.

    Happy reading,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything by Dasvig Levithan :/ I think it's time for me to start reading his books! I'm happy for you, that you won an ARC of his new book :] Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every Day looks pretty amazing! Congrats on winning! I hope it is as awesome as everyone has claimed thus far. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Can't wait to read your review of Every Day. I got that one too. The premise is so intriguing. Thanks for stopping by my IMM!
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete