Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #19

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren


I wasn't sure whether or not to share this week because I only got one book in the mail.  I decided that since I'm so excited to be able to read it, I'll share the excitement with you!



-Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Eek!  My boyfriend ordered it for me out of the blue, which is one of the many reasons I love him.

Oh, you better know that I'll be reading this next.  

I also wanted to apologize because my blog has been lacking reviews lately, though my review for As You Wish by Jackson Pearce should be up shortly.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  What was in your mailbox this week?

P.S. My 100 Follower Giveaway is still going on until December 16th.  The link to the giveaway is on my sidebar, right above the Followers.  :)  If you choose to enter (or already have), good luck!  

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I've heard really great things about Shatter Me, I hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your book :)

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay boyfriend! That was super sweet of him:) Can't wait to see what you think of it Chey, I thought it was a really interesting and different read:) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEPPPP!!!! Shatter Me!!!!!! That book is amazing!!!!! Enjoy it!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many good things about Shatter Me! I can't wait to read it, but I'm going to have to wait until my ban is over. Enjoy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEH! This is awesome!! I hope you love it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got it too this week, as I hear many great reviews of it. CanT' wait to read it, Shatter Me simply sounds awesome!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the second person I've heard who had an awesome boyfriend order you this exact same book. Sounds like you have a keeper! Hope you enjoy Shatter Me. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that is so sweet. I wish a boyfriend would order Shatter Me for me! That was such an awesome book!

    A new follower!

    Please check out my IMM too!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying for this book!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bf rocks xDD New follower :D
    Stop by and check out My IMM if you wanna.

    ReplyDelete