Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Bad Girls Don't Die

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

I love reading these paranormal books for Halloween.  This particular book caught my interest, but not because of the summary.  Purely because of the title and the cover.  It's eerie and little did I know that it was about demonic possession.  I'm just getting to the really interesting parts, so I stayed up as late as I could last night.  I have a feeling that I'll finish it today and if I do, that means my review will be up soon after that.

Without further ado, here are my teasers.

Teaser one comes from page 224
"'In this house,' Megan said.  'Something happened in this house.'
She collapsed.
Down the hall, Kasey's door slammed shut all by itself."

Teaser two comes from page 308
"Kasey, her hair mussed and her eyes glazed over (but blue), stood at dazed attention, like a zombie prison guard."

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave the link to your Teaser Tuesday so I can check out what you're currently reading.  

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved this book! I hope you're enjoying it!

    My teaser comes from Dearly, Departed.

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete