Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Book Outlet Haul Spring 2019

At the beginning of April I went through my EIGHT bookcases and got rid of a decent amount of books that I knew I would never read/pick up again.  Most of them were books I'd gotten in my early days of blogging and felt that I've already grown out of.

Book Outlet had a huge sale a couple weeks ago, so naturally, I had to place an order.  I've already filled about half of the empty space I was left with, which I still count as a win, tbh!  Out with the old, in with the new!  I absolutely love looking at my shelves and seeing more books that I want to actually pick up and read!


-Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
-More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
-100 Days of Cake by Shari Goldhagen
-Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill
-The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith
-For The Record by Charlotte Huang
-Going Geek by Charlotte Huang
-The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
-This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
-Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
-Shade, the Changing Girl, Volume 1 by Cecil Castellucci and Marley Zarcone
 -Buffering by Hannah Hart
-The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
-The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone
-The Wicked Deep by Shea Earnshaw
-Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
-Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
-What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
-Save the Date by Morgan Matson
-Sadie by Courtney Summers
-Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk
-Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young
-Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
-The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
-The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
-When We Collided by Emery Lord
-Changes in Latitudes by Jen Malone

Have you read any of these?  
Which ones should I start reading first?

1 comment: