Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #88

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on! 

Title: To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Author: Jenny Han
Release Date: April 22nd, 2014
Publisher: Simon and Schuster

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters…



I've read Jenny Han's work before and really enjoyed both The Summer I Turned Pretty and Burn for Burn, but To All The Boys I've Loved Before sounds like a story that I'll love even more!  One of the things that draws me to it is that I could easily see this happening to myself in high school.  I can only imagine what this character will be going through and I'm curious to see how the situation will be dealt with!

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. I found out about this one this week; it sounds awesome. I've never read anything by Jenny Han but this book sounds incredibly cute! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds adorable! I think I need it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover and think the story looks equally as wonderful. I'll definitely be reading this one!

    ReplyDelete