Saturday, July 14, 2012

In My Mailbox #38

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren

This week I got two lovely books for RAK!



















Gifted
-Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
and
-Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
(ARCs from Montana @ The Book Belles)

Thank you so much!  I had no idea she'd be including Perfect Escape, but since I've already received, read and reviewed it on the blog (here's what I thought, if you're curious), I think I'll pass it along to someone else!  

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox lately?

6 comments:

  1. Eeepp!! Lucky you for getting a copy of both of these books. Great haul! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of Perfect Escape! I've heard nothing but great things about it! Enjoy Over You!

    Here's my haul over at my blog Take Me Away…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on both of those books! I heard great things about both. Happy reading!

    http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-2.html

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Perfect Escape. I've read Bitter End, and I'm currently reading Hate List. I like all the books the Jennifer Brown has written so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these looks great! Glad you enjoyed Perfect Escape (though I'm sorry the ending was disappointing)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, well I wasn't completely disappointed. Emotions were resolved and the bond between brother and sister came closer than ever before, but I just felt something was missing! Thanks for checking out my review!

      Delete