Monday, January 16, 2012

In My Mailbox #23

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren

I know I'm a couple days late from when I usually post my IMMs and I apologize.  I got a few awesome books and gifts in the mail over the past two weeks, so I'd love to share them with you guys!


Review
-Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
(From HarperCollins)

Won
-Everneath by Brodi Ashton

-Philosophy Candy Cane lip gloss and body wash, bookmarks, TOMS shoes giftcard
(From Ashlie @ Bookish Novelties

-The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
(Signed, from the author)

I know that The Pledge by Kimberly Derting was in my last IMM post, but this is a different copy.  As it turns out, I accidentally got someone else's copy last time, so I contacted Kimberly about it and she was really great about the whole thing, she sent me a new copy (with my own name!) and a bag (not pictured, sorry!)



Ebooks for review



-Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
-Wonder Show by Hannah Barnaby
-Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
(From Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)


-Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm
(From the author)

Thank you so much for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox lately?

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Everneath. And Kimberly Derting's Body Finder series, though I haven't read The Pledge yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a seriously great haul this week. You totally had to share that, nevermind about timing!! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete