Thursday, May 2, 2019

Summer 2019 TBR

Why does it seem that I always get in the mood to read when the weather gets warmer?  I came back to reading and blogging last year during late Spring/early Summer and fell into hibernation until now, early May.  Since I never got to read some of the titles I was looking forward to catching up on last year, they've carried on into my Summer TBR this year!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw97OHWn9Ss/
(@thehollowcupboards)

-The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
-The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
-The Wicked Deep by Shea Earnshaw
-Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
-A Week of the Mondays by Jessica Brody
-By Your Side by Kasie West
-Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
-For the Record by Charlotte Huang

I don't think it's possible for me to get sick of YA contemporary. 
It's perfect all year long!

What's on your TBR for the next few months?

No comments:

Post a Comment