Monday, June 18, 2018

Love, Life, and The List book aesthetics

One thing I think I'd love to start posting are pictures that remind me of certain books!  I just finished Love, Life, and The List by Kasie West, and similar to her other novels, it was the perfect summer read.  

The main character, Abby, is an artist struggling to find herself when she's told that her paintings are lacking heart.  She makes a list of new experiences that help bring her out of her comfort zone, and the only person left in town to do them with is her best friend, Cooper.  As she struggles with her secret feelings for him, she learns a lot more about herself than ever before and even makes a few new friends along the way.

There were plenty of beach scenes and romance, therefore I chose these photos to represent the book:



6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read something by Kasie West! They all seem perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't recommend it more! Her books are perfect for the summertime.

      Delete
  2. Love this! I have yet to read a book by Kasie West, but that might have to change this summer.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you enjoy cute, fluffy reads, they're a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete