Friday, May 24, 2019

Unboxing: BoxyCharm and Ipsy May 2019


This month I splurged on the BoxyLimited Skincare box, as well as my regular subscription.  It ended up being an awesome idea, because it was WELL worth the money spent to get brands like GlamGlow and Saturday Skin.

The items in my regular Boxycharm were:
-GlamGlow Gentlebubble daily cleanser
-Dose of Color liquid matte lipstick in the shade Pinky Promise
-Alamar Colorete blush trio in Fair-Light
-Bodyography eyeliner pencil in the color emerald
-Ciate London eye lustre creme eyeshadow in the shade Cupid

The items in the Skincare box were:
-Saturday Skin 'Rub a Dub' refining peel gel
-Elemis superfood night cream
-GlamGlow superserum
-Glow Recipe watermelon sheet masks
-Farsali jelly beam highlighter
-Kopari coconut cleansing oil
-Caudalie grape water
-Cosmedix jade roller

I've tried almost every skincare item received and I'm loving it, because my face feels so smooth with little to no breakouts!  My favorite item in the regular boxy is the Ciate London eyeshadow because it gives me the perfect amount of shimmer on my lids without any fallout!


I've been loving Ipsy lately because they've been getting the items I want just right!  Unfortunately, this isn't one of the better bags, although I appreciate the moisturizer and the pretty blending brush!  At $10 a month, this is one of the more affordable subscription boxes/bags available.

Here's what was in my Ipsy bag:
-MAC prep + prime natural radiance in Radiant Yellow
-R+CO Waterfall Moisture and Shine lotion
-SLMISSGLAM SS57 blending brush
-Pixi by Petra H20 Skindrink
-Ofra Cosmetics long lasting liquid lipstick in Mocha

1 comment:

  1. Life has not been so easy for me, i almost gave up on getting cured of HSV2 because i have tried many treatment and still don't work for me, so i was going place to place just for me to search for herbs cure or any solution to my problem and i also have three kids to take care of, that same period my husband die in an accident on it way coming home so life was very tough for me, so when i was going through the herbs site to find a cure for my problem i saw a story about a lady testify about DR.Imoudu, so i said to my self let me give a try to see if my problem can be solved, because i have spend alot of money In the hospital and their was no cure for it, so i contacted DR.Imoudu that afternoon of it and he gave me instruction how i will go about it and he sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed me to do. After taking the medicine for two weeks i saw a changes on my body, then i called the Dr and told him about it and he said i should go for test. i can't believe when my result came out it was negative, i was very happy to share this great testimony to the world there is real cure for #herpes you can also contact DR.Imoudu Email: DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM also WhatsApp him +2348109609753..
    He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
    Diabetes, Lupus, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, WART,ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILEPSY/HPV CURE/LOOSE WEIGHT AND BODY/EX-BACK/stroke


    ReplyDelete