Monday, October 1, 2012

September Wrap-Up and October TBR

Although the beginning of September was slow and I didn't get to read all of the books I planned to, I was certainly able to catch up near the end of the month.

The books I managed to read:
-34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues
-Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
-If I Stay by Gayle Forman
-The Blemished by Sarah Dalton
-Entice by Jessica Shirvington
-The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
-Saving June by Hannah Harrington
-Eve by Anna Carey

Not the worst, but I know that I could have done better.

The books I will definitely read in October:
(books I've gotten for review)



I know that Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft was on my TBR for last month, but I never it around to it and I thought it would be more fitting to read near Halloween.

The books I hope to get to (list may change depending on mood):



The amount of books I have in my TBR pile for October is ridiculous, but how could I resist adding some creepy stories to the mix?

1 comment:

  1. The Immortal Rules was pretty good, love the cover. I've been wanting to read Miss Perigrine's House for Peculiar Children for a while now. good luck on your reading quest!

    ReplyDelete