Sunday, October 28, 2012

In My Mailbox #53

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren


ARCycling
-Slide by Jill Hathaway
(ARC from Montana @ The Book Belles)

Review
-The Big Splash by Jack D. Ferraiolo
-The Quick Fix by Jack D. Farraiolo
(Finished copies from Abrams)

Gifted
-The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
(Finished copy from my boyfriend)

Won
-Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
(Signed finished copy from Emily @ Ed and Em's Reviews)

Bought
-Origin by Jessica Khoury



Review ebooks
-Reckoning by Molly M. Hall
-V is for Virgin by Kelly Oram

I'm very pleased with the week I've had in books!  The Evolution of Mara Dyer is one of my most anticipated books of this year, so I'm incredibly happy that my boyfriend bought it for me, especially since I'll be meeting Michelle Hodkin on Tuesday!  Another exciting thing, I received my first unsolicited review copies (The Big Splash and The Quick Fix)!  Unfortunately, I don't read much MG, so I'll be holding a giveaway for the copies I received soon.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?
Also, I'm having a ghostly giveaway here!

11 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading Slide and i hope you do as well! :)

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so good! I haven't heard of The Reckoning but I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to start the Mara Dyer series soon, I just keep hearing how wonderful they are!

    Happy reading!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books!! I cannot wait to read Evolution of Mara Dyer!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-25-rushed-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Slide and Mara! I STILL need to pick up my copy of Slide - it's been on my Kindle for ages. Great haul :)

    Here's my haul for this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. V is for Virgin sounds good. I might have to look into getting myself a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slide, Monstrous beauty & Origin, great haul! :D
    Reckoning has a pretty cover :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got so many great books this week! I'm dying to read Origin! Enjoy your books this week! Here's my book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read Slide. It was okay. The rest I don't know but they look good. Enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Evolution of Mara Dyer. Origin looks really cool. Enjoy your books!

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-2-stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete