Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday- Winter TBR Pile

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week we're listing the top ten books we want to read this winter!










1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis








6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

7. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

8. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

10. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles




The first five books are some that have been sitting on my shelves for a while, waiting for me to dig in.  The last five are ebooks that I have on my new Kindle (which I haven't gotten the chance to use yet).  If I enjoy the ebooks as much as I believe I will, I know I'll be buying physical copies of them in the future.


Feel free to link your Top Ten Tuesdays in the comments!
Also, want to win one of these books listed?  Enter my giveaway for your book of choice from The Book Depository!  The link is in the sidebar under the "About Me" section.  :)  Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. I still need to read The Name of the Star. Anna Dressed in Blood was pretty darn creepy! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-Gs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Pandomonium and Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think you'll wait until the third/final book comes out, or read DELIRIUM and PANDEMONIUM now? I can't wait to RE-read DELIRIUM!! I've read a lot of the books you have on your list. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Maureen Johnson came to sign stock this past weekend and might come back to do a signing. If she does, I'm snagging THE NAME OF THE STAR, which I'm also looking forward to!

    With PRETTY CROOKED, I actually WAS denied the first time. I re-requested a week or so later and was approved. So maybe there's a weekly limit? IDK! I am in love with your header. Like, OBSESSED. It's gorgeous!!!!!!! *mermaid heaven*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your first five picks! I actually didn't like Delirium, but I definitely need to go back and reread it to get ready for Pandemonium.

    Also: YES for being a cat lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY. Delirium, Lola, Shiver, Universe... Such great picks! I hope you love them all! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    - Jana @ http://thatartsyreadergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Some of my favorites like Delirium, Daughter, and Lola, and some I can't wait to read like Pandemonium and Name of the Star.
    You are in for a treat with these books. Happy Winter reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both Across the Universe and Daughter of Smoke and Bone are among my top 10 favorite reads of the year. Can't recommend them enough. Enjoyed Delirium, too, though it's a little derivative. Lauren Oliver's lyrical writing makes up for that, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful article you posted. That is so informatory and creative.Please keep these excellent posts coming.
    WordPress Maintenance

    ReplyDelete