Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Hollow Cupboards is evolving!

Since the blog has recently hit 100 followers, *happy dance!* I decided to give it a little bit of a makeover without changing what I love about the blog.  

Every blog needs a button, right?  Well there you go!  It's right on the sidebar!  
Feel free to grab one.  :)

I also changed the fonts of the tabs, the titles of my posts, and my sidebar.

I figured I'd better create a Review Policy (located in the Contact page) in case anyone else wants to contact me for reviews.  Speaking of pages, I added a Challenges page to spotlight the reading challenges I will take part in.

Finally, I've added a signature!  I just think it looks so cute!

What do you guys think?  Should I add more?  Do you have any suggestions to make my blog look the best it can?  Also, what posts would you like to see more of?

Thank you to everyone who follows and even to the ones who just visit!

P.S. Guess who will be having her first giveaway?!?  Me! 
I'll be posting my 100 follower giveaway pretty soon, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment