Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just a short introduction...

After days and days of searching through other lovely blogs, I've finally decided to make my own.  Though this isn't my first blog, it is my first book related blog.  I find myself picking up, buying, searching for, and smelling books more often, so why not, right?  Of course, I plan on reading and reviewing- maybe even giving away- popular books (usually within the YA fiction category) but I also plan on sharing some of the books that I don't come across very often in reviews.  I'm quite excited about this entire experience and I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts, books, and life with anyone that's willing to read about them.

Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of starting up a challenge sometime soon...I'm just not sure when that will be.  I know I want to challenge myself to read about 50-60 books over the span of a year, so...do I start June 1st or on my birthday, June 16th?  Hmm...I'll get back to you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment