Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Wrap-Up and December TBR

At the moment, I'm on my 99th book of the year!  I think it's pretty safe to say I'll reach my goal of 100 this month.  :P  I won't add too many to my TBR, though, because the past few months have proven to be a lot shorter than I'd expected, and there are always a handful of books I never get to.

The books I managed to read:
-Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
-Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
-Girl Meets Boy edited by Kelly Milner Halls
-The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
-Slide by Jill Hathaway
-Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
-Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan

Though two of these books were highly anticipated sequels, my favorite read of November might have to be Meant to Be.  It was just a perfect contemporary romance!

The books I will definitely read in December:
(books I've gotten for review)



The books I hope to get to (list may change depending on mood):




I know I listed Crewel in my November TBR, but I just began it yesterday.  Since I'll be reading a majority of it in December, I figured that it belongs on this TBR instead.

There are so many books I wish I could finish before this year ends, but I'm sure that won't happen, so once I finish the 6 I've listed, I'm just going to choose according to what I want to read next.  It's been so long since I've had the chance to do that!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the stories in Girl Meets Boy! I've been wanting to read Ten! Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I have SO many on my list it's crazy. You've read a ton though, that's fantastic and very admirable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read some awesome books this month! My sister LOVED Evolution of Mara Dyer. I'm also dying to read Crewel. I actually just finished The Dead and Buried...and I wasn't all too impressed, but I hope you like it better than me! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete