Sunday, May 13, 2018

Stacking the Shelves: May 2018 Book Haul


Bought
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Haunted Heartland by Beth Scott & Michael Norman
Saga, Vol. 1 by Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Review
Nothing Left to Burn by Heather Ezell
Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
The Beauty that Remains by Ashley Woodfolk
Strange Stars by Jason Heller
How Hard Can It Be? by Allison Pearson
The Falling Between Us by Ash Parsons
What I Leave Behind by Alison McGee
Gudetama's Guide to Life by Brian Elling
Eggistential Thoughts by Gudetama the Lazy Egg by Francesco Sedita & Max Bisantz

My favorite bookstore find this month was definitely Haunted Heartland, a ghost book involving stories that take place in the midwest.  My dad had this same book when I was younger, but it was loaned out and never returned.  When I stumbled upon this copy, I knew I had to have it.  Another book I'm super excited to add to my collection is Saga, Vol. 1!  Check out my mini review here!

What new books have come into your life recently?  Feel free to leave the link to your most recent book haul below!

2 comments:

  1. What a great list of books! I'm so out of the loop, I don't know any of those titles, but I'll be keeping an eye out for your reviews :)

    -Ashley
    http://www.whatsyourstoryreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! So many awesome books! I LOVED Nothing Left to Burn! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete