Friday, July 1, 2016

June Book Haul

I can't believe that June has already come and gone!  While I've been house-sitting for a majority of the month, I managed to stop home and gather up all of the books I've gotten in the mail recently.  There are a bunch of great titles here but I'm especially excited for And I Darken, Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit, The Graces, and Labyrinth Lost!


Review
-Finding Abbey Road by Kevin Emerson
-The Fixes by Owen Matthews
(ARCs from HarperTeen)

-Mighty Jack by Ben Hatke
-Friends is Friends by Greg Cook
-Bera the One-Headed Troll by Eric Orchard
(Finished copies from First Second)

-The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer and Stephen Dyer
-Ripple by Heather Smith Meloche
(Finished copy and ARC from Penguin)

-The Graces by Laure Eve
(ARC from Amulet)

-The Real Peter Pan by Piers Dudgeon
(Finished copy from St. Martin's Press)

Won
-And I Darken by Kiersten White
(ARC from First In Line)

-Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
-The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
-One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards
-The Cellar by Natasha Preston
(ARCs from Sourcebooks Fire)

I also received a pair of rainbow sunglasses from Random House to celebrate Pride Month...I've been wearing them everywhere!

As for the non-bookish mail, I got two VoxBoxes from Influenster...one being the ZzzQuil VoxBox, which included a sample of the sleep aid, and the other being the Goddess VoxBox, which included Always Radiant pads, Cutex nail polish remover, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Sinful Colors nail polish, Downy laundry scent booster, and Dickinson's Witch Hazel facial toner.  It's been 3 years since I first began using Influenster and I'm still loving the products that they're sending out to reviewers!

If you aren't a member of Influenster yet and would like to receive free boxes of full-size products, click here to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited to read Ripple and The Graces and The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett. Also-- I've never heard of Finding Abbey Road, but it sounds super cool and cute. I've been wanting to find more awesome "band books".

    ReplyDelete