Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May Book Haul



Review
-Jess, Chunk, and the Road Trip to Infinity by Kristin Elizabeth Clark
-Kiss Cam by Kiara London
-This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
-No Holding Back by Kate Evangelista
-Gap Life by John Coy
-Been Here All Along by Sandy Hall
-The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
-The Ones by Daniel Sweren-Becker
-A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith
(ARCs from Macmillan)

-The Gallery of Lost Species by Nina Berkhout
(Hardcover from St. Martin's Press)

-Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies by Lindsay Ribar
-Mirror in the Sky by Aditi Khorana
-Never Ever by Sara Saedi
-Summer in the Invisible City by Juliana Romano
(ARCs from Penguin)

-A Totally Awkward Love Story by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison
-Penguin Problems by Jory John & Lane Smith
-Penguin Problems tote bag
(ARCs from Random House)

Won
-Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
-Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
-Burning by Danielle Rollins
-A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry
-Fell of Dark by Patrick Downes
-The Land of 10,000 Madonnas by Kate Hattemer

NetGalley


Edelweiss


I recently began working at a bookstore, so although I hope to keep my book-buying to a minimum, I know that there will definitely be some things I won't be able to resist.  Some really awesome review books fell into my lap this month and I couldn't even wait to start a few of them.  I'm currently reading Never Ever and A Totally Awkward Love Story, which I'm really enjoying so far!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to so many of these!! I'm thinking about starting Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies next!! Enjoy these stacks of beauty, Chey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of books!!! I'm SO excited to read Replica! Lauren Oliver is one of my favorite faves. The Only Thing Worse Than Me is You had been getting a lot of buzz lately... I'm kind of intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome you recently started working in a bookstore! Flamecaster has gotten such great reviews and I'm so excited for The Lovely Reckless. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete