Saturday, October 5, 2013

In My Mailbox #91

Only two physical books for me this week.  The rest are ebooks and I couldn't be more excited to read them all!

Review


-The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
(ARC from Harlequin Teen)

-Altered by Gennifer Albin
(ARC from Farrar, Straus and Giroux BYR)


-Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
-Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
(eGalleys from Edelweiss and HarperTeen)

(eGalley from NetGalley and Candlewick Press)


-Crash into You by Katie McGarry
(eGalley from NetGalley and Harlequin Teen)

-Alienated by Melissa Landers
(eGalley from NetGalley and Disney Hyperion)

-Going Rogue by Robin Benway
(eGalley from NetGalley and Walker Childrens)

All of these sound great, but I am definitely looking forward to reading Into the Still Blue the most!  It's easy to say that Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night have become two of my favorite books (EVER).

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I got my approval for Crash Into You literally an hour ago and I can't get over how excited I am to read it! Doesn't it look awesome? I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books this week! I never read UNDER THE NEVER SKY but it must be good! I got ALIENATED and SEA OF SHADOWS too and can't wait to read them :)

    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Altered and Into the Still Blue! So many good books to read :D

    Happy Reading!

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Crash into You and Alienated, too! And I'm really loving the cover of The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender. This is my first time hearing about it, I think, but it sounds really interesting. Enjoy your books!

    Chri @ Fathomless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Altered and I also have an e-ARC for The iron traitor :D Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen that cover to Altered before- I wonder why they changed it. I loved Crewel's cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing covers specially of Altered. And a very good blog design.

    ReplyDelete