Saturday, May 11, 2013

In My Mailbox #80

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Gabrielle Carolina from The Mod Podge Bookshelf, originally created by Kristi from The Story Siren.


Won
-Splintered by A.G. Howard
(audiobook from Jennifer Archer)

-Spells by Aprilynne Pike
(signed paperback from Boswell Books)

-Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
(signed and doodled in from the author)

Bought
-Reboot by Amy Tintera
(signed)

This week I got a chance to meet and interview Kiera Cass, Aprilynne Pike, Elizabeth Norris and Amy Tintera!  The event recap should be up soon, but I had an amazing time and each of the authors ended up being incredibly sweet.  While I was at the event, I even got my name drawn for a free book of my choice, so I chose Spells to match my paperback of Wings!  Now maybe I'll finally start the series???

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. Great stack of books, I'm sure you had a blast interviewing all of those wonderful authors! I need to read Wanderlove---I've heard that it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. Reboot is such an awesome book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Wanderlove. I received The 5th Wave in my mailbox this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul!! Loved Reboot!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm reading Reboot now. It's good so far. I really enjoyed Splintered and that cover is awesome. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, great, a signed copy from Reboot! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so awesome that you got to meet all of those awesome authors! Can't wait to see your interviews!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read spells and the second book, i found them a bit boring.. but i hope you enjoy them, great other books as well you got.

    Check out my Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love it when an author doodles in the book. I've never owned one but they just seem so much cooler with a drawing attached to the autograph.

    ReplyDelete