Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #64

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by, Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on! 


Title: Invisibility
Author: Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
Release Date: May 7th, 2013
Publisher: Philomel

Stephen has been invisible for practically his whole life — because of a curse his grandfather, a powerful cursecaster, bestowed on Stephen’s mother before Stephen was born. So when Elizabeth moves to Stephen’s NYC apartment building from Minnesota, no one is more surprised than he is that she can see him. A budding romance ensues, and when Stephen confides in Elizabeth about his predicament, the two of them decide to dive headfirst into the secret world of cursecasters and spellseekers to figure out a way to break the curse. But things don’t go as planned, especially when Stephen’s grandfather arrives in town, taking his anger out on everyone he sees. In the end, Elizabeth and Stephen must decide how big of a sacrifice they’re willing to make for Stephen to become visible — because the answer could mean the difference between life and death. At least for Elizabeth.

I usually enjoy David Levithan's work, but I always love his collaborations.  This story sounds very different from what I'm used to reading from him, which is why I'm so excited to read it!  I have yet to read anything by Andrea Cremer, but if I enjoy it, I'll definitely be starting her series.

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday? 
While you're here, enter my 1,000 follower giveaway to win a huge box of books or two 2013 pre-orders.  It ends in a week!

5 comments:

  1. OH! I totally agree!!!!!!!!!! I want to read this sooooo bad! I need to feature this book! I love Andrea Cremer's writing and I went to a signing with David Levithan and I think I'd like his as well.

    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
    bookluvrmindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also dying to read this one. The cover, the synopsis, and basically everything about this one. Great pick.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

  3. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHEY! YESSSS! How good does this one look?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. This sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete