Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ocToBeR


Every year in October I pull out my favorite Halloween related movies.  Elvira, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, A Nightmare on Elm Street, the ever so popular Halloween, and even some cheesy but much loved kid movies, such as Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown.  This year I'm changing it up a bit, because I'll be adding books into the mix.  I've chosen a random list of (mostly) paranormal themed books and as soon as I finish and review my current read, The DUFF by Kody Keplinger, I'll dive right in.  

-The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
-The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
-Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
-Possessions by Nancy Holder
-The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
-Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
-The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
-Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
-Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alexander
-Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
-Meridian by Amber Kizer
-Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black and various authors

I already know that I won't read half of these books, but this is the list I'll be choosing from.  If you want, you can help me decide which ones to read first.  I can't wait!  I know that 16 books wouldn't be much of a challenge for some of you bloggers, but for the girl that reads 4 books a month, it sure will be for me.  Plus this is the last month I get to spend with my boyfriend before he goes back to Colombia...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment