Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fall Favorites 2016

As soon as September hit, I could barely wait for Fall to arrive.  Now it's nearing the middle of November, which means it's basically Winter in Wisconsin.  Here are a few of my favorite items from the past couple of months!


Urban Decay Naked3 Palette: This is my holy grail palette.  There are so many shimmers, and the rose gold tones suit me perfectly.  I've never used a palette so many times on so many different occasions.  It's so versatile!

NARS The Multiple in Copacabana: This product works as a beautiful, more natural looking cream highlight.

NYX Liquid Suede in Tea & Cookies, Sandstorm, and Brooklyn Thorn: These are the first lip products that I've absolutely fallen in love with.  The formula is comfortable to wear, and the color is long lasting, as it dries matte.  Light pinks, nudes, and browns are perfect for Fall!

Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro: This isn't normally a shade I would have reached for on my own.  I'm pretty pale, and it looks a little daunting, but this is a magical product that seems to work with every skin tone and the color you get from this blush is irresistible.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino: Come on, what's Fall without something Pumpkin Spice flavored?


TV Shows


This is pretty much the same every year around this time, with one exception!  The newest season of Shameless aired this Fall instead of making me wait until January.  All I have to do now is wait for Gilmore Girls to return at the end of the month and all is good in the world.

Books


Okay to be honest, this is the only book I've picked up in a few months...and I haven't completed it yet, but I'm more than halfway there and have enjoyed the story a lot!  Love and First Sight is YouTube-personality Josh Sundquist's fictional debut and it releases in January of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment